RAM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN
LAJPAT NAGAR IV,
NEW DELHI – 110024
TEL: 91-11-2643 4459
FAX: 91-11-2621 6951
| LSR College invites applications for the non-teaching position of an Assistant
LSR College invites applications for the non-teaching position of an Assistant in the Pay Band Rs 5,200-20,000 plus Grade Pay Rs 2,400/- , age limit 30 years, on prescribed forms obtainable from the College(Office of the Principalís PA)
The qualifications and details of the above post may be obtained from the College or can be viewed below .
The Applications should reach the Principal, latest by 27.09.2012. Those already in service should apply through proper channel.
The College reserves the right to call a limited number of candidates for written test and interview based on their qualifications, and to change the number and nature of post(s) advertised (or not to fill up any of the above posts) if the circumstances so warrant. 3% posts will be reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Those who fulfil only the minimum qualifications for the above positions, may not all be called for written test and interview.
Educational and other qualification required for direct recruitment for the post of Assistant
A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
• 1. One year experience in Educational Administration, General Admn. and Finance, Purchase etc. in Government department/bodies/Corporation or reputed Educational Institutions.
• 2. Degree/Diploma in Computer Application/Science and knowledge of operation of latest packages relating to Pay roll, Accounts, MIS etc.
1. The incumbent is generally expected to work under the supervision of Section Officer or Assistant registrar/Assistant Controller of Examinations. He should possess an aptitude for drafting/noting in English and office procedure in a computerized environment and is expected to provide support services in one or more functions related to educational administration/ Examinations/General Administration/House Keeping/Establishment/ HR/Legal/Purchase /Accounts & Finance/Project management/Public Relations.
2. All the candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge relating to their work. The selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.
3. The scheme of the examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc., as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
4. All direct recruits should qualify a typing test in computer within one year from their appointment and before completion of their probation period.
5. For scheme of examination, please visit www.du.ac.in (http://www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/du/career/2012/16082012_scheme-of-examination.pdf)
Download Non Teaching Application Form
Back to Top