Enactus Lady Shri Ram College is a community of passionate students committed to creating a new generation of socially responsible leaders. We believe in having the perspective to see an opportunity and the talent to create value from that opportunity. We aim to impact as many lives as we can and create sustainable growth models for this world to be thriving with opportunities for all.
President: Kanupriya Raman
Treasurer: Priya Virmani
Vice President: Amisha Patel
Coordinators: Uurja Bothra, Twishaa Gupta
Staff Advisors : Dr. Maninder Duggal
Under Project Kalakaashi, we put up Diwali stalls in numerous places and generated revenue of more than INR 1,00,000 and also secured permanent tie-ups with designers raising revenue of our artisans by more than INR 3,00,000.
- We visited government offices in Varanasi in order to enquire and deliberate upon what government schemes and facilities our target community could attain and undertook all the formalities to enroll them in such schemes.
- We organized a health camp in Varanasi in collaboration with Apex Hospital.
- Solar panels were installed in the workplace of our artisans and weavers for free, thereby significantly reducing their cost of production.
- For Project Auric, we won the following grants/competitions which helped us move forward in our endeavor to uplift the women of Mangar:
- KPMG Business Ethics Grant
- Enactus Unilever Special Competition
- Enactus Mahindra Rise Special Competition
- Walmart Women's Economic Empowerment Project Partnership
- Starting from 3rd June 2015 we took 3 continuous workshops in order to help the women to learn to identify the chemicals, understand the procedure, learn how to use different equipment and also to inform them about how much they would be earning on each bottle.
- Mangar is a village which seems prosperous but is infactbackward, both economically and socially. During the trip, we interacted with them to get their feedback on the Project and talk about prevailing social stigmas. This not only helped us gain their trust but also strengthened our bond with them.
- Auric Ad Mad Competition: Battle of the Ads
This competition was organized for the promotion of Auric during LSR's annual fest- Tarang. The participants had to design an ad on the spot with the given props. 3 winners were then selected by the union and rewarded with prizes.
- SRP-Students Representative Program:
A program for school students of Delhi/NCR which comprised of Training Sessions in Personal Branding, Sales, Marketing and Entrepreneurship followed by a Competition to boost sales of Auric.