Department Of Sanskrit
Dr. Pankaja Ghai
Chapters in Books:
Papers in Journals (National/International)
- Ghai, P. (2012). Mahabharata Evam Kautily Arthashastra Mein Uddhrit Acharyon ke Arthashastraparak Siddhanta. In K. Shastri (Ed.). ‘Advait Mani’ Rammurti Sharma Commemoration Volume (pp. 319-324). New Delhi: Vidya Nidhi Prakashan. (ISBN:978-93-80651-37-8)
- Ghai, P. (2009). Urmikaevam Purandhripanchakam-Eka Sameeksha. In Dr. R. Jhalani (Ed.). ‘Vedgouravam’ Ved Kumari Commemoration Volume (pp. 249-252). Department of Sanskrit, University of Jammu.
- Ghai, P. (2008). Terrence Ball ke Vyakhyasiddhanta. In M. Sinha (Ed.). Gandhi Adhyayan (pp. 16-23) Delhi: Orient Longman. (ISBN:13:978-81-50-3405-6)
- Ghai K., P. (2017). Medicinal interpretation of some Vedic terms. Quest International multidisciplinary research journal, vol. vi issue I Jan. 2017, pp. 1-4 (ISSN : 2227- 4497).
- Ghai K., P. (2017). “Pramukha Upanishdon mein Achaar nirupan”. National Journal for Sanskrit and Hindi. vol. I issue VII, Jan. 2017, pp. 8-9. (ISSN : 2454- 9177)
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences
- Ghai P. (2018). “ Mind, Body and Conciousness in Upanishads” in proceedings of National Seminar on “Science and Spirituality in Vedic Traditions, Organized by WAVES in 2016. Pp 112, ISBN :978-81-7702-421-0.
- Ghai P. (2017). “Ethical Approach for acquisition of Artha (Money, wealth etc.): A view from vedic literature.” In proceedings of World History Conference 2017 on ‘Values, Ethics & Culture: Past and present’ By Amity Institute of Social Sciences, Amity University pp.95-99, ISBN 978 81 9011 2225.
- Ghai K., P. (2018). “Sanskritshastreshu ullikhitanam vanaspatinam vividhpakshah” in the three days National Seminar organized by Delhi Sanskrit Academy on 25-27 March, 2018.
- Ghai K., P. (2017). Ethical Approach for Acquisition of Artha (Money, Wealth etc.) : A View from Vedic Literature” in World History Conference-2017 on Values, Ethics & Culture : Past & Present organized by Amity Institute of Social Sciences & Akhil Bharatiya Itihas Sankalan Yojana, Amity University, UP 4-5 October, 2017.
- Ghai K., P. (2017). “Dharmashastreshu pratipadayoh Naamakaranannapraashanasanskarayoh vyavaharikta” in the three days National Conference “Practical Aspects of Vedic Knowledge” organized by Waves, Wider Association for Vedic Studies (WAVES) with collaboration of Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan, Delhi on December’ 10-12 December, 2017.
- Ghai K., P. (2017). Ethics & Morality of Artha Purushartha in classical Sanskrit literature” International seminar on ‘Sanskrit Literature and Human Values’ organised by the dept. of Sanskrit, Kalindi college, Univ of Delhi with the collaboration of Delhi Sanskrit Academy on March’ 2nd-3rd, 2017, presented paper entitled “
- Ghai K., P. (2016). Science of Understanding Ancient Indian Social Institutions, International Conference “Scientific Aspects of Vedic Knowledge” organized by Waves, World Association for Vedic Studies December’ 15th to Dec.18th, 2016
- Ghai K., P. (2016). Norms and Departure: Locating women’s Economic Agency within the Dharmashastras. National seminar on ‘Sanskrit Research Traditions in Modern Context’ October’ 8th, 2016
- Ghai, P. (2015). Purandhripanchake purandhreenam vividh pakshah, National seminar on ‘Akhil Bhartiya Sanskrit Vidushi Sammelanam’ organised by Sanskrit Academy, Delhi, 29th
February-1st March, 2015.
- Ghai, P. (2012). Law of Evidence in Smriti Literature and in Modern Indian Legal System: An Analysis, 15th World Sanskrit Conference, New Delhi, 2012.
- Ghai, P. (2006). Dharmashastra mein narivishayak dandavyavastha, National seminar organised by St. Stephen’s College and Kalidasa Academy, New Delhi, 2006.
- Ghai, P. (2005). Smritiyon mein sakshyasidhanta, National seminar organised by St. Stephen’s College and Kalidasa Academy, New Delhi, 2005.
- Ghai, P. (2001). Mahabharata mein prashasan ke mukhya sutra, at World Association for Vedic Studies (WAVES), New Delhi, 2001.
- Ghai, P. (2000). Mahabharatsya Kautilyarthshastrasya cha acharyanam arthashastra paraka sidhantah, International Symposium on ‘Kautilya’s Arthashastra’, organised by Oriental Research Institute, Mysore, 2000.
- Member, Committee for Revision of syllabi of M.A. Sanskrit Course as per UGC templates for CBCS, 2017.
- Member, newly constituted Committee for Delhi Sanskrit Academy, Delhi 2017
- Nominated as member of Executive committee of Delhi Sanskrit Academy, Delhi, 2018
- Chaired a session on “ Natyashastra evam Sangeetshastra ki upyogita” in National Seminar organized by Delhi Sanskrit Academy, Delhi, 25-17 March 2018.
- Worked as convener in three sessions on “ Natyashastra evam Sangeetshastra ki upyogita” in National Seminar organized by Delhi Sanskrit Academy, Delhi, 25-17, March 2018.
- Invited as guest and attended three days “International Yoga Fest” organised by ‘Morarji Desai institute of Yoga, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. March’ 8th-10th, 2017
- Attended one day Workshop on “Sanskrit in World Literature” organised by the department of Sanskrit, South campus on February’ 18th, 2017
- Ghai, P. (2005). Reviewed Vedkumari ki kavya rachnayon ki smikshatmaka paricharcha, National Seminar on ‘Adhunik Sanskrit sahitya’ organised by department of Sanskrit,
University of Delhi, 2005.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.