Department Of Psychology
Dr. Megha Dhillon
Chapter(s) in Book(s):
Papers in Journals (National/International):
- Kalyani, A., Khandelwal, K., Papneja, D. & Dhillon, M. (2014). Understanding Conflict and Building Cultures of Peace in the Classroom. Education as a Right Across the Levels: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies (pp. 1536-1546). International Education Conference Proceedings, Faculty of Education, Jamia Millia Islamia. New Delhi: Viva Books. ( ISBN: 978-81-309-2742-8)
Papers/Posters presented in National/International Conferences:
- Dhillon, M. (2018). Addressing the Multi-dimensionality of Health through Yog. Tejas, Journal of Department of Sanskrit, Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
- Ahuja, K.K. &Dhillon, M. (2018). Whose environment is it anyway? A study of environmental attitudes and behaviour among Indian female college students. IAHRW International Journal of Social Sciences Review, 6(1), 67-72. ISSN-2347-3797. UGC Journal No. 41948 and NAAS Rating 3.17
- Ahuja, K.K., Dhillon, M., Juneja, A. & Sharma, B. (2017). Breaking Barriers: An Education cum Contact Intervention to Reduce Mental Illness Stigma among Indian College Students. Psychosocial Intervention,26(2), 103-109. Publisher: Elsevier Publishing House (SNIP 0.583; SJR 0.331) (ISSN:1132-0559) Available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.psi.2016.11.003.
- Dhillon, M. (2017). A Perspective on Mahābhārata's Karṇa through the Eriksonian Lens. Tejas, Journal of Department of Sanskrit, Lady Shri Ram College for Women (pp. 9-13).
- Ahuja, K., Dhillon, M., Juneja, A., & Sharma, B. (2017). Breaking barriers: An education and contact intervention to reduce mental illness stigma among Indian college students. Psychosocial Intenvetion (In press). ISSN: 1132-0559
- Dhillon, M., & Deepak, S. (2017). A body-image based media literacy intervention for Indian adolescent females. Journal of Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, 13(1), 48-73. ISSN 0973-1342
- Ahuja, K., Dhillon, M., Kalyani, A., & Papneja, D. (2016). Identities in Conflict: A Comparison of Drawings of Muslim Adolescents in Kashmir and Delhi. SAGE Open. DOI: 10.1177/2158244015623596
- Datta, R. & Dhillon, M. (2014). Perceptions of the mother-child relationship of adolescents having siblings with autism. Indian Journal of Developmental Disabilities, 2(2), 178-186 (ISSN: 23197951)
- Dhillon, M. & Bakaya, S. (2014). Street Harassment: A qualitative study of the experiences of young women in Delhi. SAGE Open. (ISSN: 2158-2440)
- Khandelwal, K., Dhillon, M., Kalyani, A., & Papneja, D. (2014). The ultimate attribution error: Does it transcend conflict? An investigation amongst Muslim adolescents in Kashmir and Delhi. Psychological Studies, 59(4), 427-435. (ISSN: 0033-2968)
- Dhillon, M. & Babu, N. (2013). A Qualitative Study of Indian Children’s Perspectives on Peer Conflict. Psychology and Developing Societies, 25(2) 367-392. (Print ISSN: 0971-3336; Online ISSN: 0973-0761)
- Dhillon, M. & Dhawan, P. (2011). “But I am fat: The experiences of weight dissatisfaction in Indian adolescent girls and young women. Women’s Studies International Forum, 34(6), 539-549. (ISSN: 0277-5395)
- Dhillon, M. & Babu, N. (2008). Perceived stress amongst parents of children, adolescents and adults with intellectual disability. Psychological Studies, 53(3&4), 309-313. (ISSN: 0033-2968)
- Dhillon, M. & Dhawan, P. (2004). Starving the body, feeding the symptomatology: Abnormal eating attitudes, self esteem and body image. Journal of Research and Applications in Clinical Psychology, 8, 47-53. (ISSN: 0972-0995)
- Dhillon, M. and Babu, N. (2010). Peer conflicts and theory of mind: A study within the school setting, paper presented by the first author at the XXth Annual Convention of NAOP and International Conference on ‘Mind, Culture and Human Activities’, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, December, 2010.
- Dhillon, M., and Dhawan, P. (2010). The experience of weight dissatisfaction in Indian adolescent girls and young women, paper presented by the first author at the XXth Annual Convention of NAOP and International Conference on ‘Mind, Culture and Human Activities’, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, December, 2010.
- Dhillon, M., and Bakaya, S. (2012). Street harassment: A qualitative study of the experiences of young women in Delhi, paper presented by the first author, XXIIth Annual Convention of NAOP, Christ University, Bangalore, December, 2012.
- Dhillon, M. and Babu, N. (2012). Children’s perceptions of peer and student-teacher conflicts in the school setting, poster presented by first author at the 30th International Congress of Psychology, Cape Town, South Africa, July, 2012.
- Datta, R., and Dhillon, M. (2014). Perceptions of the mother-child relationship of adolescents having siblings with Autism, paper presented by the first author at the International Conference on Developmental Disability, University of Calcutta, Calcutta, March, 2014.
- Dhillon, M., Dhawan, P., Ahuja, K., Kalyani, A. & Papenja, D. (2016). Believe in myself: Fostering healthy self-esteem in female adolescents, paper presented by first author NAOP Conference, 25th Silver Jubilee Convention, Allahabad (2016)
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.