Department Of Political Science
Dr. Snehil Kacker
Chapter(s) in Book(s):
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences:
- Kacker,S.(2018),Climate Change and Human Rights:Understanding the Impact in the Context of the Debate Between Developed Vs.Developing World in Radhanath Tripathy (Ed.) Human Rights: A Shield Against All Swords,ISBN 978-81-935957-0-1
- Mehra, S. (2008). Impact of Globalization on Women’s Rights in Dr. Manju Singh and Dr. Aradhana Singh (Ed.) Globalization and Changing Political Culture. ISBN 978-81-904601-2-5
Articles in Journals (National/International):
- Kacker,Snehil(2017)Model Of Sustainable Development in South Asia:Research,Recourse,Revival.International Conference on Globalisation and Sustainable Develoment:Quest For A New Paradigm.University Of Rajasthan Jaipur.
- Kacker,Snehil(2017) Gandhi And Hinduism:Exploring An Ancient Culture In Modern Times.Annual Conference on Gandhi and Indian Culture.Indian Society Of Gandhian Studies.New Delhi.
- Kacker, S. (2017). "Evaluation of Dr. Ambedkar's Inter-Disciplinary Approach in Research and its Relevance in the 21st Century" in an International Seminar on the Relevance of Dr. Ambedkar’s Thought in Contemporary India, organised by the Department of Political Science and Department of Buddhist Studies, Faculty of Arts,University of Delhi (14-15 February,2017)
- Kacker, S. (2017). “Impact of Climate Change on Universal Human Rights: Assessment of the Differential Treatment by the Developed and the Developing World” in a National Seminar organised by Motilal Nehru College (Evening)(29th -30th March,2017)
- Kacker, S. (2017). “Model of Sustainable Development in South Asia: Research, Recourse and Revival” in an International Conference on Globalisation and Sustainable Development.: Quest for a New Paradigm? Organised by RC-35, International Political Science Association and Indian Society of Gandhian Studies, Jaipur(14-16April,2017).
- Kacker, Snehil (2015). The contest between Environment and Development: Issues and Concerns. Indian Political Science Association Conference on Reinventing Politics in India, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
- Kacker, Snehil (2012). Exploring the Possibilities of the Partnership between Corporate Sector and NGO in addressing Climate Change: Issues and Concerns. International Conference on Climate Change organized by the ITM University,Gwalior.
- Kacker, Snehil (2011). India Can and Should Become a Super Power. Rajasthan Political Science Conference, Jaipur
- Kacker, Snehil (2011). T.N. Seshan –A Rare Phenomenon in Indian Electoral Politics. National seminar on Elections, Identity Politics and Development in the University Rajasthan College, Jaipur.
- Kacker, Snehil (2010). An Evaluation of the Nexus between Politics and Economics. Rajasthan Political Science Conference, Sikar.
- Kacker, Snehil (2010). A Study of the Magic of Charisma in the Indian Democracy. National Seminar, University of Rajasthan,Jaipur.
- Mehra, Snehil (2008). Empowering Women Through Panchayats: Issues and Methodology. National Seminar, Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan: Performance Appraisal And Restructuring, M.D.S. University ,Ajmer.
- Mehra, Snehil (2008). Role of Education in the Empowerment of Indian Women. Rajasthan Political Science Conference, Jai Narain Vyas University, Jodhpur.
- Mehra, Snehil (2008). Role of Media in the Indian Democracy. National Seminar, Department of Political Science, Government College, Ajmer.
- Mehra, Snehil (2008). Role of Violence in the Violation of Women Rights in India: Situation and Solutions. Rashtriya Samta Lekhak Sammelan, Udaipur.
- Kacker,S.(2018) India And Its Neighbours: From Big Brother To Colonial Cousins.World Focus,pp 78-82. ISSN-2230-8458
- Kacker,S.(2017) OBOR Through POK-A Threat To India's Foreign Policy.World Focus,pp-68-72.SSN 2230-8458
- Kacker,S(2017) Model Of Sustainable Development In South Asia:Research,Recourse,Revival.World Focus,pp-85-90,ISSN-2230-8458
- Kacker,Snehil (2017) Evaluation of Dr.Ambedkar's Inter Disciplinary Approach in Research and its Relevance in the 21st Century.World Focus.pp-90-94
- Kacker, S. (2015). Contest between Environment and Development: Issues and Concerns. The Indian Journal of Political Science pp 801-803 ISSN 2229-452X
- Kacker, S. (2015). Climate Change and India: Impact and Strategy. Social Sciences International Research Journal pp 249-260, Vol.1,Issue1, ISSN 2395-0544,ISBN 978-93-84124-34-2
- Kacker, S. (2014). Environmental Negotiations: Politics and Complexities. Rajyashti, Journal of Social Sciences, pp 8-22 Volume VII, No. 2 (July -December), ISSN 0974-8687
- Rai, S. & Kacker, S. (2013). Corporate Sector NGO Partnership for Sustainable Development: Exploring Possibilities of Partnership in Addressing Climate Change Issues and Concerns. Journal of Social and Political Studies, pp 137-148 Vol. IV No2, ISSN 2229 3647
- Kacker, S. (2010). Prabhakaran: Rise and Demise of a Terrorist. Rajyashti, Journal of Social Sciences, pp 127-135 Volume III, No. 3(July -September), ISN 0974-8687
- Mehra, S. (2007). Role of UNESCO in the Protection and Promotion of Women Rights. Journal of the Institute of Human Rights, pp 40-46 Volume X No.2,Dec .2007
- Participated in a workshop on “Laws and Rights” organised by Gargi College, University of Delh(4th February,2017)
- Participated in a Faculty Development Program on Legislative Practices and Procedures” organised by Kalindi College,University of Delhi(6th April,2017)
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.