Department Of Political Science
Ms. Indrani Banerjee
Chapter(s) in Book(s):
Papers in Journals:
- Banerjee, I. (2014). Raja Ram Mohan Roy: Rights. In Pravin Jha (ed.) Modern Indian Political Thought. New Delhi: Book Age Publications (ISBN 978-93-83649-64).
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences:
Banerjee, I. (2015). INDO-ASEAN: Two Wings of an Aircraft, World Focus, September Issue, 2015.
- Banerjee, I. (2016). John Stuart Mill: Relevance in Contemporary Times, The Discussant (Journal of Centre for Reforms, Development and Justice), 4 (3). (ISSN No. 2250-3412)
- Banerjee, I. (2016). India & the Peril of Inaction: The Twin Attacks of Pathankot & Uri, The Discussant (Journal of Centre for Reforms,m Development and Justice), 4 (4). (ISSN No. 2250-3412).
Banerjee, I. (2014) India-Russia Bilateral Ties: Concerns and Challenges, Seminar for Young Research Scholars organized by the Centre for Russian and Central Asian Studies (CRCAS), School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (2014).
- Banerjee, I. (2015) Interrogating the phenomenon of Terrorism at an International Seminar themed: Federalism and Governance in a Globalizing World: Issues and Challenges, organized by the Department of Political Science, Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (M), University of Delhi.
- Banrjee, I. (2015) A Kaleidoscopic View of Dalits in Indian Cinema at a National Seminar themed “New Dalit Agenda for the 21st Century” organized by Indus Research Centre in collaboration with Dr. Ambedkar Chair in Social Justice, the Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.