Ms. Sucheta Nayak
Papers in Journals (National/International):
Papers Presented in National/ International Conferences
- Off-step Discretization for System of Nonlinear Singular Boundary Value Problems using variable Mesh, accepted for publication in Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics,39,508-529,2018
- Non-polynomial Cubic Spline Discretization for System of Nonlinear Singular Boundary Value Problems using Variable Mesh, Advances in Differences Equations(2017),2017:327, DOI 10.1186/s13662-017-1380-2.
Workshops/Training schools attended
- “Solving System of Second Order Boundary Value Problems with Mixed Boundary Conditions using Variable Mesh Discretization, International Conference on Applicable Mathematics, February 19-20, 2018,Motilal Nehru College,University of Delhi,Delhi,India.
- “Solving System of Boundary Value Problems using Cubic Spline based on Variable Mesh”,International Conference on Current Trends in Theoretical and Computational Differential Equations with Applications (CTTCDEA-2017), December 1-5, 2017,South Asian University, Delhi ,India.
- Nayak, S. (2016). Off-Step Variable Mesh Discretization for System of Nonlinear Singular Boundary Value Problems using Cubic Spline , in the International Conference on Differential Goemetry, Algebra and Analysis organized by Department of Mathematics, Jamia Millia Islamia(Central University) ,November 15-17, 2016.
- Nayak, S. (2016). Variable Mesh Discretization for System of Nonlinear Singular Boundary Value Problems, in International Conference on Recent Advances in Mathematics and Their Applications (ICRAMTA-2016) organized by the Department of Mathematics,University of Rajasthan , Jaipur, Rajasthan on July 10-12,2016.
- Nayak,S. (2015). A Family of Variable Mesh Methods for Solving Higer order Singular Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems, in 26th Biennial Numerical Analysis Conference, organised by the department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, UK, 21st -26th June, 2015.
- Nayak, S. (2015). Variable Mesh Non-polynomial cubic spline scheme for singularly perturbed singular boundary value problems (SPSBVP) in ‘International Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Mathematical Biology, Analysis and Application’, Aligarh Muslim University, 4th - 6th June, 2015.
- Nayak, S. (2015). An Exponentially Fitted Non polynomial Cubic Spline Method for Singularly Perturbed Boundary Value Problems, International Conference on ‘Emerging Areas of
Mathematics for Science and Technology’ in conjunction with 12th Annual Conference of The Indian Society of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Punjab University, 30th January-
1st February, 2015.
- Nayak, S. (2014). One Parameter Cubic Spline Scheme on Variable mesh for Non-linear Singularity Perturbed two-point Singular Boundary Value Problems, International Conference
on ‘Algebra, Geometry, Analysis and their Applications’, Jamia Millia Islamia, 27-29th November, 2014.
- Instructional School for Teachers on “Analysis and Differential Equations”, December 7-19,2015,TIFR-Cetre for Applicable Mathematics,Bangalore.
- Advanced Workshop on Finite Difference Methods for Differential Equations , March 13-17 2015 ,at South Asian University, New Delhi.
- Workshop on Advances in PDE Modelling and Computation , October 21-25,2013, at IIT Madras.
- Advanced Workshop on Partial Differential Equations: Analysis and Applications, July 22 31 , 2013 at Faculty of Science, Banaras Hindu University.
- National Workshop on Differential Equations, Computing and Modelling , December 20- 24 , 2010 at Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi.
- Advanced Training for Mathematics Lecturers: Linear Algebra, July 5-17 , 2010 at Department of Mathematics, IIT Guwahati.
- Two day Workshop on Applications of Mathematica at Undergraduate level Mathematics, March 26 -27, 2009 at Department of Mathematics, University of Delhi.
- Advanced Training for Mathematics Lecturers: Real Analysis, June 4-16,2007 at Ramanujan Centre for Higher Mathematics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu.