Department Of Mathematics
Ms. Monika Singh
- Member, an ongoing Indo-Russian project (started w. e. f. November, 2016) being done in collaboration with South Asian University, New Delhi funded by DST. Duration of the project – 3 years.
- Jain, P. , Singh, A.P., Singh, M. & Stepanov, V.D. (2018). Sawyer duality principle in grand Lebesgue spaces, Doklady Mathematics, Vol. 97, No.1, pp. 1-2, Russia.
- Jain, P., Singh, M., & Singh, A. P. (2015), Recent trends in grand Lebesgue spaces, *In: Function Spaces and Inequalities, (Eds. P. Jain et al), Springer Verlag, New Delhi, 2017 (137-159), India (* Proceedings of the International Conference on Function Spaces and Inequalities held during December 08-12, 2015 at South Asian University (A university established by SAARC nations), Chanakyapuri, New Delhi)
- Jain, P., Singh, M., (2017). Hilbert inequality on grand function spaces, Ricerche di Mathematica, pp.10, Article No.: 0331, Journal: 11587, Springer, Italy. DOI: 10.1007/s11587-017-0331-2
- Jain, P., Singh, M., & Singh, A. P. (2015). Weighted Norm Inequalities for The Hard Type Operator on Monotone Functions. Contemporary Mathematics- American Mathematical Society, 645, 145-160. (ISSN online:1098-3627, print: 02714132)
- Singh, M., Kaur. A., Matra, A. A., Iyer, A., Bhattacharya, A., Yadav, M., Setia, M.,Kunwar, A. & Dhautala, S. (2015). Studying traditional gender roles and changing
practices in the state of Meghalaya. Delhi University Journal of Undergraduate Research and Innovation, 1(2), 2154-2171. (ISSN 2395-2334)
- Singh, M. (2018). “Hilbert inequality on grand Bochner-Lebesgue spaces”, in the International Conference on Applicable Mathematics, held at Motilal Nehru College (University of Delhi), South Campus, New Delhi – 21 during February 19 -20, 2018.
- Singh, M. (2017). “Some integral inequalities on weighted grand Lebesgue spaces”, in the National Conference on Analysis and its Applications, held at Dyal Singh College (University of Delhi), Lodi Road, New Delhi, during December 09-11, 2017.
- Singh, M. (2017). “Duality of some generalized grand Lebesgue spaces”, in the International School-Conference: Sobolev Readings, held at Novosibirsk, Russia during August 20-23, 2017.
- Singh, M. (2014). Delivered lectures during the orientation program organised by SCERT, Delhi for the PGTs in Mathematics of Government Schools Zone-wise, held at RPVV, Gandhi
Nagar and Civil Lines respectively, New Delhi, May 29-30, 2014.
- Singh, M. (2011). Participated as a resource person in the DEP-SSA Science Workshop for Upper Primary Teachers, an IGNOU-MHRD, Government of India Project, held at DIET
Centre, Chamba, (HP), September 26-29, 2011.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.