Ms. Nayana Das Gupta
Chapter (s) in Books/Text Books:
Paper(s) in Journal(s) (National/International):
- Dasgupta, N. (2007). Lesson 8, India between AD 750-1200. In History text book, Senior Secondary Course (pp. 120-131), National Institute of Open Schooling, Delhi.
- Dasgupta, N. (2006). Devotional Paths to the Divine. In Our Pasts-II, Textbook in History for Class VII (pp. 104- 121). NCERT, Delhi. (ISBN: 81-7450-724-8)
- Dasgupta, N., & Pande, S. (2005). Unit 5, Early Medieval Polities in North India 7th– 12th centuries A.D. In State in Early Medieval India Block 2, part of the MA History course Political Structures in India, MHI – 04, Study material for the M.A. History programme of the IGNOU, Delhi. (ISBN - 81-266-2046-3)
- Dasgupta, N. (2004). Lesson 2, The Medieval Age, in Social Science -1, the Secondary level course on Social Science (pp. 17-30), National Institute of Open Schooling, Delhi.
- Dasgupta, N. (2002). Unravelling Women’s stories: Empowerment and Subversion through Wish-fulfilment. Social Science Probings, 14, (1-4), 27-35. (Regd. No. R. N. 42813/84)