Department Of Hindi
Dr. Priti Prakash Prajapati
Chapter(s) in Book(s)/textbook(s):
- Prajapati. P. (2014). Dwandwa ki Sarajanatmakta aur Nirala ka Kavya. New Delhi: Vani Prakashan. (ISBN: 978-93-5072-715-7)
- Prajapati. P. (2000). Hazari Prasad Dwivedi ka Itihas-Drishti. Delhi: Nirman Prakashan. (ISBN- 81-85184-83-6)
Papers in Journals (National/International):
- Prajapati. P. (2018). Meera Kee Vidroh Chetna ke Pankh. In B. Tripathi (ed.). Meerabai. A. Tewari (series editor). Ananya Prakakshan. (ISBN: 978-93-87145-46-7)
- Prajapati. P. (2015). Viklang Stree Asmita aur Hindi Cinema. In D.Gautam and K. Mahendru (Ed.). Bharatiya Cinema aur Nari (pp. 140-143). Navbharat
Prakashan. (ISBN: 978-93-82119-30-2).
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences:
- Prajapati, P. (2015). Thumri Ki Meri Guru. (pp. 66), ‘Sangana' (July-September 2015), Sangeet Natak Akademi, Delhi. (ISSN: 2454-8456)
- Prajapati, P. (2015). Hindi Ghazal ki Sangeetik Sampreshniyta (pp. 389). 'Contemporary Hindi Ghazals' issue of 'Alaav’, a bi-monthly literary journal. (ISSN: 2278-5884)
- Prajapati, P. (2014). Guru Raag ka Tanmaya Akhyan. Samkalin Bhartiya Sahitya, 175, 182-184. (ISSN:0970-8367)
- Prajapati, P. (2009). Nagarjun ka Kavyalok. Alaav, 24, 324-330. (ISSN:2278-5884)
- Prajapati, P. (2009). Algaav Ko Giraati Mili Chitra Jamborkar. Adharshila, 70, 21-22.
- Prajapati, P. (2009). Nirala Kavya mein Parampara aur Aadhunikta ka Dwandwa. Sahriday, 1, 70-80. (ISSN: 2230-8997)
- Prajapati, P.P. (2015). Aadhunik Hindi Kavita ka sangeetik roopantaran:Sampreshan ki naveen Sambhavnayen, International Conference on ‘Plurilingualism and Orality in Translation’, Indraprastha College for Women, University of Delhi, 2-4th March, 2015.
- Prajapati, P. P. (2014). Viklang Stree Asmita aur Hindi Cinema, International Seminar on ‘Bhartiya Cinema aur Nari’ at Government College, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh in association with Indian Council of Social Sciences Research, New Delhi, September, 2014.
- Panel Discussant, “Higher education at the crossroads” organised by Department of Sociology, LSR College on October 26, 2017.
- Panel Discussant, “Partition and Gender: Many Voices, Many Views” organised but Women’s Development Cell, LSR College on September 28, 2017.
- National Seminar on 70 years of Indian Independence: Literary Portrayals, Sahitya Akademi, February 15, 2018.
- Was invited to deliver a talk on शरतचंद्र के लेखन मेंस्त्री विमशश(Representation of women in Sharachchandra’s writings) at All India Radio in a programme on creative
expressions and literary discourses – सावित्यिकी.
- Presented self-composed poems on women’s emancipation and sense of identity on the occasion of International Women’s Day at All India Radio in the programme – आधा आकाश
- Was interviewed as an inspirational personality on an online community radio station – Radio Udaan. Radio Udaan is run by a group of visually impaired young enthusiasts with a
mission to inspire, connect and sensitize common people.
- Organized six lectures in continuation to the previous year of ‘अंतरअनुशासवनक व्याख्यान एिं पररसंिाद माला’ (Inter-disciplinary series of lectures and discussions). The series aims to
expand the knowledge horizon of college’s Hindi literature and other Hindi medium students. Faculty members from the departments of Elementary Education (Mrs Pooja Singhal),
Journalism (Dr Vartika Nanda), Commerce (Dr Sunaina Sardana, Dr Arvind Kumar), Political Science (Dr Renu Bahl) and English (Dr Shernaz Cama) shared their valuable knowledge.
- Organized a lecture by Dr Homiyar, Director, Bookshare, world’s largest accessible online library for people with print disabilities. The session demonstrated the power of assistive technology and its usage to print disabled learners as part of REACH.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.