Dr. Suman Bhanoo
Chapters in Books:
Community Participation in Conservation Great Himalayan National Park, Notion Press, Chennai, India (ISBN No: 978-93-5206-003-0)
Papers in Journals:
Bhanoo, S. (2012). Perspective of Ecotourism in Valley of Gods, Himachal Pradesh with Special Reference to Great Himalayan National Park in Anthropology and Society : Issues and Applications. Northern Book Centre. (ISBN No: 81-7211-307-2)
Papers and Posters Presented:
Bhanoo, S. (2010). Ecotourism as a tool to attain goals of sustainability: a study in Great Himalayan National Park, India, 2010 in International Journal on Environmental Science 1(4): 343-348. (ISSN No. 0976-4534)
Kumar, S & Bhanoo, S. (2014). Sediment Transportation Mode of Recent Deposits along The Upper Reaches of Satluj River, Himachal Pradesh 2011 in International Journal on Geographical Science 2(1): 51-57. (ISSN No. 0976-4542)
Bhanoo, S. (2016). Critical analysis of Indian Forest Act in special reference the Great Himalayan National Park, India in Second National Symposium on Environment: Greener Future and Awareness at Deshbandhu College, University of Delhi, March, 2016.
- Bhanoo, S. (2010). Attainment of goals of double sustainability through community participation: a study in Great Himalayan National Park, India in International Conference on Environmental Challenges: A Global Concern at Kanya Maha Vidyalaya Jalandhar, Punjab, October, 2010.
- Bhanoo, S. (2010). Two dimensions of Great Himalayan National Park: A study based on the view point of local people and government authorities on two days National Seminar on “Global warming, Human factors and Environment: Perspective, Department of Anthropology Panjab University Chandigarh, February, 2010.
- Bhanoo, S. (2010). Natural resource management through community participation- a study in Great Himalayan National Par, 13th Panjab Science Congress. Panjab University Chandigarh, February, 2010.
- Bhanoo, S (2009). Ecological farming system; an alternative to pesticides and chemicals, National Seminar on “Excessive use of Pesticides and Chemicals, Problem and Solutions”, Govt. College Panchkula, Haryana, December, 2009.
- Bhanoo, S. (2008). Protected area management-issues and challenges, poster presented at 2nd Chandigarh Science Congress, Panjab University, Chandigarh, March, 2008.
- Bhanoo, S. (2008). Community based ecotourism management- an approach to connect community and protected area, poster presented at 3rd Indian Anthropological Inter-Congress Man and Environment: The South Asian Perspective. Panjab University, Chandigarh, February, 2008.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.