Department Of English
Ms. Maitreyee Mandal
Chapters in a books:
- Mandal, M. (2017). A Commentary on Irigaray's Essay 'When the Goods Get Together. A Critical Reader for Literary Theory. Anjana Neira Dev, Ed. Pinnacle Learning: New Delhi. (2017) ISBN 978-93-83848225.
- Mandal, M. (2017). A Commentary on Gandhi's Essays ' Passive Resistance' and 'Education'. A Critical Reader for Literary Theory. Anjana Neira Dev, Ed. Pinnacle Learning: New Delhi. (2017) ISBN 978-93-83848225.
- Mandal, M (2014). Narrating Queer Lives (Unit 4) for the M.A Course in Women’s and Gender Studies, IGNOU. Course Code: MWG-008. Course Title: Gender & Life Narratives. MPDD/IGNOU/P.O 5H/JUNE2014. (ISBN: 978-81-266-6704-8).
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences:
- Mandal, M. (2017), ‘A Commentary on Irigaray’s Essay When the Goods Get Together’. Published in A Critical Reader for Literary Theory by Pinnacle Learning: New Delhi. ISBN- 978-93-83848225.
- Mandal, M. (2017), ‘A Commentary on Gandhi’s Essays Passive Resistance and Education’. Published in A Critical Reader for Literary Theory by Pinnacle Learning: New Delhi. ISBN - 978-93-83848225.
- Mandal, M. (2011). Exploring Queer/Lesbian Identities: A Reading of Parvati Sharma’s Fiction, National Queer Conference on ‘(Non) normativity... nevertheless!’organised by Sappho for Equality at Jadavpur University, Kolkata during 23-25th September, 2011.
- Mandal, M. (2011). Tattoo Me Now: A Multicultural Study of Tattoo Making, International Conference ‘On Contextualising The ‘Contemporary’ in Culture organised by CPRACSIS at IIT Madras, Chennai, 1-2nd February, 201
- Attended a one Day Faculty Development Programme titled ‘ Teaching Crime Fiction: Texts and Methodologies’ conducted by ARSD College, University of Delhi on 16th October, 2017
- Participated in the Faculty Development Program on English Language Teaching organized by Embassy of the United States of America, New Delhi in association with the English Department of Kamala Nehru College on May 3-5, 2016.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.