Department Of English
Ms. Karuna Rajeev
Chapters in a books:
Book Review in Journals:
- Rajeev, K. (2014). Course material on Marginalisation in the Gendered Nation segment to the M.A. programme in Women's & Gender Studies (pp. 285-308). New Delhi: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). (ISBN: 978‐81‐266‐6785‐7)
- Rajeev, K. (2013). Introduction. In Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov (1880) (pp. ix-xiv). New Delhi: Rupa Publications. (ISBN-13 9788129129482; ISBN- 10 8129129485)
Papers Presented in National/InternationalConferences:
- Rajeev, K. (2015). [Review of the book The Mysterious Ailment of Rupi Baskey, by H.S Shekhar]. The Book Review, 39(1), 36. (ISSN: 2001-1086).
- Rajeev, K. (2011). Transforming Subjects: Metamorphosis, Body and Self in Literature, National Seminar on ‘The Body in Culture: Culture of Body’ organised by the UGC-SAP DRS-II of the Centre for English Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, 3-4th March, 2011.
- Rajeev, K. (2011). Historicising the Contemporary: (Im)Possibility of an Irresolute Future, Sixth CPRACSIS International Conference on ‘Contextualizing the ‘Contemporary’ in Culture’ at IIT Madras, Chennai, 1-2nd February, 2011.
- Rajeev, K. (2011). The Postcolonial ‘Yoke’: Self-Agency and the Nationalistic Agenda, Indian Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies (IACLALS) Annual Conference on ‘Comparative Cultural Studies: Towards New Postcolonial Paradigms’ (in collaboration with Centre for Comparative Literature, University of Kerala) at Thiruvanathapuram, 27-29th January, 2011.
- Rajeev, K. (2010). Substitution and Dialogue: A Case for the Fantastic in Dostoyevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov, International seminar on ‘Theory at Work; Text, History and Culture’ (in collaboration with Sahitya Akademiand ICSSR, New Delhi) organised by the Department of English, Banaras Hindu University, 9-11th November, 2010.
- Rajeev, K. (2010). Alienation, Repression and the Audience’s Fear of the Spectacle, International Conference on ‘Fables of Fear’organised by Centre for Performance Research and Cultural Studies in South Asia (CPRACSIS) at Thrissur, Kerala, 7-8thAugust, 2010.
- Rajeev, K. (2009). Three Hundred Sixty Degrees of Blackness: Gender and the Black Arts Movement, American Library, New Delhi on the theme ‘Kinship with King: Dreams for a Democracy’, 25th February, 2009.
- Rajeev, K. (2014). Discussant in the Panel on Feminist Understanding of Leadership at the Women in the Strategic Roundtable and Institute on ‘Where Women Lead: Educating for Public Leadership’, organised by the Wilson Centre’s (Washington) Women in Public Service Project and LSR, New Delhi, 30th March- 2nd April, 2014.
- Rajeev, K. (2014). Moderator for the Panel on ‘Ways of Seeing: Ways of Being: Gender and Representation’ during the Academic Congress on Gender organised by LSR, New Delhi, 5- 7th March, 2014.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.