Ms. Arti Minocha
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences:
Chapters in a Book:
- Minocha, A. (2017). “Bhai Vir Singh and the Public Sphere in Colonial Punjab” at a Workshop on “Rethinking Literary Modernity in Colonial Punjab” at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada on August 17-20, 2017.
- Minocha, A. (2016). "Writing England Through Indian Eyes," at the Intra-Asian Travel Project Workshop at the Department of English, Delhi University, 5th December 2016.
- Minocha, A. (2016). "Alternative Literary Modernities: A Voice from Colonial Punjab," under the South Asia Research Seminar Series at SOAS, University of London, 24th May 2016.
- Minocha, A. (2015). Subjecthood in Print: A Voice from Colonial Punjab, Chemnitz University, Germany, 4-6th June, 2015.
- Minocha, A. (2013). The Gendered Space of Print in Colonial Punjab, ACLALS Conference, Lucknow, February, 2013.
- Contributed 3 lessons: 3 (History of Theatrical Traditions in India), 4 (Evolution of Sanskrit and Folk Theatres) and 5 (Modern Indian Theatres) for History Course 10, Paper titled Cultures in the Indian Subcontinent –I, ILLL, University of Delhi, 2012. Available at http://vle.du.ac.in/mod/resource/view.php?id=11669
- “Music as Politics,” in The Book Review, Vol. 41, No. 12, December 2017, pp. 51-52, ISSN no. 0970-4175.
- “Alternative Literary Modernities: A Voice from Colonial Punjab,” in The Zeitschrift für Anglistik und Amerikanistik / A Quarterly of Language, Literature and Culture, Vol. 66, Issue 1, pp. 35-48, 2018. (ISSN 0044-2305, e-ISSN 2196-4726)
- Awarded the Doctoral Exchange Fellowship between JNU and King's College London, April 2016.