Department Of Elementary Education
Ms. Deepika Papneja
Chapter(s) in a book:
Papers in Journals (National/International):
- Kalyani, A., Khandelwal, K., Papneja, D. & Dhillon, M. (2014). Understanding Conflict and Building Cultures of Peace in the Classroom. Education as a Right Across the Levels: Challenges, Opportunities and Strategies (pp. 1536-1546). International Education Conference Proceedings, Faculty of Education, Jamia Millia Islamia. New Delhi: Viva Books. ( ISBN: 978-81-309-2742-8)
- Ahuja, K.; Dhillon, M. D.; Akalamkam, K. and Papneja, D. (2016): “Identities in conflict: A Comparison of Drawings of Muslim Adolescents in Kashmir and Delhi”, SAGE Open, January-March, 2016: 1-11, DOI: 10.1177/2158244015623596. http://sgo.sagepub.com/cgi/reprint/6/1/2158244015623596.pdf?ijkey=zkZ8Usq9HqtRnzn&keytype=finite
- Dhillon, M., Dhawan, P., Ahuja, K., Kalyani, A. & Papneja, D. (2016). Factors Influencing Self-esteem of Indian Female Adolescents. IOSR Journal of Humanities and Social Science (IOSR-JHSS), 21 (7), 56-63. e-ISSN: 2279-0837, p-ISSN: 2279-0845 (Impact factor 1.607)
- Khandelwal, K., Dhillon, M., Kalyani, A. & Papneja, D. (2014). The ultimate attribution error: Does it transcend conflict? An investigation amongst Muslim adolescents in Kashmir and Delhi. Psychological Studies, 59(4), 427-435. (ISSN: 0033-2968)
Paper Presented in National/International Conferences
- Papneja, D, Dahra, S., Leger, C., and Gyorkos, L. (2010). Planning and Monitoring Units in Orissa:
A Comparative Analysis, UNICEF, New Delhi. (Case Study Report available online at http://www.kcci.org.in/Document%20Repository/68.%20PMU%20orissa-ff.pdf)
- Dhillon, M., Dhawan, P., Ahuja, K., Kalyani, A. and Papenja, D. (2016). Believe in myself: Fostering healthy self-esteem in female adolescents. Presented by the first author, NAOP Conference, 25th Silver Jubilee Convention, Allahabad, 2016
- Papneja, D. (2014). Aptitudes, Belief and Content: A Qualitative Inquiry in Mathematical Self-Efficacy of Pre-Service Elementary Teachers and Upper-level Mathematics Students,
21st Annual Conference of the American Association for Teaching and Curriculum at Tampa, Florida, USA, 9-10th October, 2014.
- Was a group leader at the workshop titled ‘Educating for Social Change’ organised by WISCOMP at IIC, New Delhi from 29-30 August 2016.
- Member, Selection Committee for the 2016-17 USIEF Alumni Awards.
- Was a Panelist at the Panel Discussion on ‘Education in India’ organised by USIEF on 6th December 2016.
- Member, 2016 International Leaders in Education Program (ILEP). A programme of the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA), U.S. Department of State, implemented by IREX and administered by USIEF.
- Papneja, D. (2014). Delivered a series of lectures on Women, Leadership and Empowerment and India: A Cultural Mosaic, Convocation Speaker at Snow College, Utah, USA,11-13th
- Papneja, D. (2014). Keynote Speaker for a Conference titled ‘Solidarity: Creating a Sense of Community’ at Thomas College, Maine, USA. Also, was panellist at the same conference for the session titled ‘Weaving a Tapestry of Community’, 30th January, 2014.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.