Department Of Economics
Ms. Parul Gupta
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences:
- Joel Dean Undergraduate Teaching Award (for excellent performance as a teaching assistant in the Department of Economics), Johns Hopkins University, 2015
- Department Fellowship (Economics), Johns Hopkins University, 2013--2015
- Gold Medal and Certificate of Academic Distinction (in Economics), TERI University, 2011
- Visiting Postgraduate Fellowship, School of Forestry and Environmental Studies, Yale University, 2011
Articles in Newspapers/Magazines:
- Bhagowalia, P. & Gupta P. (presenting author). Nutritional Status and Access to Clean Fuels: Evidence from South Asia, at The Joint Annual Meeting of the AAEA and NAREA (selected paper), Pittsburgh, USA, 2011.
- Mishra A. (presenting author), Pandey, N. Upadhyay, H., Gupta, P. & Kumar, A. Sub-national actions on climate change in India and implications for international collaboration, at the UNFCCC Conference of Parties 17, Durban, South Africa, 2011.
- Gupta, P. (presenting author) & Kumar,S. Tracking the Anthropogenic Drivers of CO2 Emissions Growth in India: A State Level Analysis, at the Second National Research Conference on Climate Change (organized by IIT Delhi, IIT Madras and the Centre for Science and Environment), New Delhi, India, 2011.
- Gupta, P., & Kohli, V. (2017). No quick-fix solution to end plagiarism. The Hindu, p. 9. Retrieved from
Gupta, P., (2016). Population and Economic Progress, e-lesson prepared for Virtual Learning Environment (ILLL, Delhi University) ISSN: 2349-154x. Available online
- Sustainable Development: an Oxymoron? Terra Green; Vol. 3, Issue 5, August 2010
- A Natural Design for Economic Progress. Education Times (supplement of the national daily, The Times of India); February 1, 2010
- Local Impact. Education Times (supplement of the national daily, The Times of India); December 21, 2009
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.