Department Of Commerce
Dr. Arvind Kumar
Chapter(s) in book(s):
- Kumar, A. (2017) “Cyber Laws” . New Delhi: Book Age Publications. ISBN :978-81-935957-2-5.
Papers in Journals (National/International):
- Kumar, A. Dangi, H. Singh, Khimendra, R. (2015). The Role of Top 100 Fortune Companies in Natural Disaster Management. Published as a paper in the Proceedings of 3rd International Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development: A multinational perspective (pp. 53-62), held at Sharjah, UAE. (ISBN: 978-1634153270)
- Kumar, A. & Kumar, R. (2014). CSR Initiatives of Selected Indian Companies. In S. Mittal & E. Indrayani (Eds.). Corporate Social Responsibility: Business & Societal Perspective (pp. 117-124). New Delhi: SERD. (ISBN: 978-163041604-1)
- Singh, V. & Kumar, A. (2013). Sustainability Initiatives: A Win-Win Case of ITC Limited. Published in the Proceedings of the XIV International Conference on “Economics, Politics and Civil Society”. (ISSN: 978-81-923211-4-1) Retrieved from http://www.internationalseminar.org/XIV_AIS/TABLE.HTM
- Kumar, A. & Ravi, V. (2011). Role of Micro Finance in Women Empowerment of Self Employed Women in India. In R.K. Mishra & J. Ravendran (Eds.). Millennium Development Goals: The Indian Journey (pp. 187-194). New Delhi: Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd. (ISBN: 978-81-8424-664-3)
Articles in Newspapers/ Magazines:
- Kumar, A., & Khurana K. (2017). Cashless economy in India. The Economic World’, DAV College, Jalandhar, Vol.4, No.1, June 2017, ISSN No 2393-8145
- Kumar, A, & Dhanda , U. (2016), “ How Sensex companies fared in their CSR Initiatives? Published in proceedings of 4th international conference on CSR and sustainable development at Malaysia ISBN: 978-1-944820-49-7 Page no 254 -261.
- Kumar, A. & Kaushik, M. (2013). Retention of BPO Employees in India. European Journal of Business & Management, 5(30), 109-115. (Online ISSN: 2222-2839)
- Gulati, K., Kumar, A. & Ravi, V. (2012). E-CRM and Customer Satisfaction in Indian Insurance Industry. Asian Journal of Business and Economics, 2(2.3) III, 1-13. (ISSN: 2231-3699)
- Singh, B. & Kumar, A. (2012). Entrepreneurship Development Activities for Women in India. Asian Journal of Business and Economics, 2 (2.2) II, 1-9. (ISSN: 2231-3699)
Papers Presented in National/ International Conferences:
- Kumar, A. (2012). Jobs No Bar. The Times of India, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2011). Commercial Hits. HT Horizons, Hindustan Times. 23rd February, 2011.
- Kumar, A. (2010). It’s Raining Jobs in DU this Time. The Times of India, 2010.
- Kumar, A. (2010). Left in the Lurch. Metro, 2010.
- Kumar, A. (2009). Vikalpo ki Raah. India Today. August, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2009). More Firms Seek DU Interns. Hindustan Times. March, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2008). Safalta Ko Lakshya Jaroori. Amar Ujala, November, 2008.
- Kumar, A. (2008). DU’s Hot Recruit. Hindustan Times, 2008.
- Kumar, A. (2012). Key Issues in Sports Marketing, in ‘Sports Economics and Vision of London Olympics’, University of Delhi, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2012). Managing Resistance to Change, in ‘Change Management Conference’ at DIT, Greater Noida, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2012). E-Commerce in India: Challenges and Opportunities, National Birla College of Arts and Commerce, Kalyan, 28-29th Februrary, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2011). A Study of Linkage Between Women Empowerment and Promotion of Women. Entrepreneurship in India through Small Scale Industry, in ‘Entrepreneurship in Growing Economies’, in MDS University Ajmer, January, 2011.
- Kumar, A. (2011). Role of Micro Finance in Women Empowerment of Self -Employed Women in India, Development Convention on MDGs, Hyderabad, January, 2011.
- Kumar, A. (2010). Effective Retail Promotion through Point of Sale (POS) Information in India, in ‘Competitive Positioning in the Current Economic Perspective’, CDAC Noida, on March, 2010
- Delivered a lecture on “Role of Technology to enhance the work efficiency of teachers” in 02 Days national Seminar “Total Quality Management in Teacher Education Programme in Purview of Solidarity in Society and Nation Building” organized by Mewar Institute of Management , Ghaziabad, 7th April, 2018.
- Conducted one day sessions in MDP on Research Methodologies in translation studies at Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida on 14th Feb, 2018.
- Delivered a lecture on “Motivation” at 2nd Induction programme at AAI , New Delhi on April 28, 2017
- Valedictory Address at FDI in India at National Conference organized by DAV College, Jalandhar, 25 March 2017.
- Participated in the International Winter School & FDP on Evidence Synthesis of Qualitative and Mixed Method Research organized by Department of Social Work, Faculty of Social Sciences, JMI, New Delhi from 19-25 February, 2018.
- Participated Interactive Session on “Union Budget 2018: A change agent for reforming India” organized by Indo –American Chamber of Commerce, 13th February, 2018, New Delhi.
- Participated in CII : (IoT) Summit 2017 on Internet of Things : Transforming India’s Energy Sector , 10th October, 2017, New Delhi.
- Participated 13th Indo – US Economic Summit “Indo-US Relations: Dimensions & Emerging trends” September 2017, New Delhi.
- Participated in National Summit on “Extractive Industry and Sustainable Development” organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Management, 9th September, 2017, New Delhi.
- The Growth NET Summit 5.0 “Empowering the private sector as the growth driver in a changing world order”, March 2017.
- The Economic Times Infra Focus Summit 5th Annual Summit Asia Edition, September 2017, New Delhi.
- Attended Seminar on “New Age Risks 2017” on June 23, 2017 organised by FICCI, New Delhi
- Invited as Reviewer Akademos (Bilingual multidisciplinary Journal published by Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi. ISSN number 2231-0584http://www.knc.edu.in/akademos-3/ 2017.
- Chaired a session on “ Marketing Strategies in the Digital World” in international conference on “ New Digital Age : Reshaping Strategies” for Business Organization organized by Amity Business School, Amity University , Haryana 24 Feb 2016.
- Delivered a Lecture on “E-commerce” at Satywati College (E) under their Basic Computer Literacy Program on 14 Feb 2017.
- Delivered a Lecture on “Bazar, Vigyapan aur Upbhokta” in Interdisciplinary Lecture Series organized by Department of Hindi , LSR college , Delhi on 12 January 2017.
- Delivered a lecture in a training program on “Competency Mapping” at AAI, New Delhi for Sr. managers. 16 September 2016.
- Delivered a lecture on “Entrepreneurship in Fashion Design, Business and Garment Technology (FDBGT 2016) Organized by Community College , AMU, Aligarh , May 1, 2016.
- Chaired a technical session on “Data Analytics in Health Care” in 2nd international conference on Big data & analytics for business BDAB 2016 New Delhi, 18 March 2016.
- Kumar, A. (2013). FDI in India, OWU, Delaware, OH, USA, 25th September, 2013.
- Kumar, A. (2013). Partnering with Google, Google India, Hyderabad, 24-26th June, 2013.
- Kumar, A. (2012). Panellist in Times Scholars. The Times of India Group, Noida, 3rd November, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2012). Self-Actualization and Women, Indian Aviation Academy, Delhi, 31st May, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2012). Role of Women in the Corporate World, Indian Aviation Academy, Delhi, 13th January, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2012). Motivation and Managing Stress, NIAMAR, Delhi, 19th May, 2012.
- Kumar, A. (2011). Contemporary Issues in Commerce, Amity International School, Delhi, 9th December, 2011.
- Kumar, A. (2011). Contemporary Issues in Business, Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi, 29th November, 2011
- Kumar, A. (2011). Industry Institute Dialogue, Deloitte Faculty Meet, Hyderabad, 15th April, 2011.
- Kumar, A. (2010). Interpersonal Relations and Conflict Management, NIAMAR, Delhi, 10th March, 2010
- Kumar, A. (2009). Multiskilling and Productivity, NIAMAR, Delhi, 30th October, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2009). Leadership, Attitude and Team Building, NIAMAR, Delhi, 4th June, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2009). Motivation and Managing Stress, NIAMAR, Delhi, 20th May, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2009). Careers Prospects in Commerce, Uttam Girls School, Ghaziabad, 30th April, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2009). Interpersonal Relations and Conflict Management, NIAMAR, Delhi, 18th March, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2009). Performance Appraisal and Counselling, NIAMAR, Delhi 5-6th February, 2009.
- Kumar, A. (2008). Multiskilling and Productivity, NIAMAR, Delhi, 30-31st October, 2008.
© Copyright 2016 Lady Shri Ram College for Women, All rights reserved.