Ms. Meenakshi Pahuja
Chapters in Books/Textbooks:
Papers in Journals (National/International):
- Pahuja, M. (2015). Physical Education in the Making of a Teacher. In Kalyani A. & S. Sharma (Eds.). Pedagogic Trajectory (pp. 92-97). Delhi: Synergy Books (ISBN: 978-93-82059-30-1).
- Pahuja, M. (2014). Swimming: Physical Activity for Better Lifestyle Management. Published in the Proceedings of the International Congress on Sports Psychology (pp.), jointly organized by Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences and the Sports Psychology Association of India. (ISBN 978-81-7873-077-6)
Papers Presented in National/International Conferences:
- Pahuja, M. (2017). “ Swimming & Health” Published in Proceedings of 2nd National Conference on Latest Trends in Health and Physical Education,2017 to be held at Library Hall, UCMS from 14/02/17-15/02/17.
- Pahuja, M. (2016). “Mechanics of resistance and propulsion in swimming”. Published in proceedings of 3rd National Conference on Physical Education & sports, ISBN-978-81-927686-5-6, Published by Physical education foundation of India. 17th Decmeber’2016
- Pahuja, M. (2013). Swimming and Health. International Journal of Physical Education, Health and Sports Sciences, 2 (1), 114-116. (ISSN: 2279-0306)
- Pahuja, M. (2018). “Swimming: As Physical Activity For Better Lifestyle Management” at the 4th National Conference on Physical Education & Sports Sciences at New Delhi from 09-10 February, 2018.
- Pahuja, M. (2014). Swimming: Physical activity for better life style management”, International Congress on ‘Sports Psychology’, ICPS-2014, UGC Sonsored, jointly organised by Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences and Soprts Psychology Association of India (SPAI), University of Delhi, 2014.
- Pahuja, M. (2010). Swimming and Health, 14th Commonweath International Sports Science Congress (CISSC), Manav Rachna International University, 2010.
- Pahuja, M. (2011). Physical Education in the Making of a Teacher, National Seminar ‘Pedagogic Trajectory’, organised by Elementary Education department, LSR, 2011.
- Award, Government of India, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports-2017
- Ms. Pahuja was awarded the prestigious PHD Chambers Sports Achievers Award for open waters- August-2016-New Delhi & major Dhyan Chand Sports Award for excellence & contribution in open waters/ swimming- october’2016 New Delhi.
- Indian National Teachers Congress ( INTEC)award for BEST Teacher -2016- University of Delhi. She was recognized for her contribution to university of Delhi as teacher and her achievements in the world of open waters. September-2016.
- Member National Selection Committee for selection of Tenzing Norgay National Adventure.
- Speaker during Roundtable Discussion on Women in Sport, organized by British Council in partnership with Leeds Beckett University, held on 12th February, 2018 At VC Suite, II Floor, British Council.
- Pahuja, M. (2017). Annual Swimming Statistical Bulletin
- On the editorial board of Limca Book of Records ( Sports) 2017 onwards.
- Panelist at Panel Discussion - “Unleashing the Potential of Women in Sports organized by Kri Foundation held on 1st August 2017, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
- Panelist at panel discussion on significance of National Sports Day held on 27th August 2017 at Constitutional Club of India organized by Delhi Sports Journalist Association & Physical Education Foundation of India.
- First Indian to successfully swim 3 out of 4 lakes in SCAR Swim Challenge ( 40miles challenge), Arizona-2017 (Saguaro Lake: 9.5-mile (15.2 km), Canyon Lake9 miles (14.4 km), Apache Lake: 17 miles (27.3 km), Roosevelt Lake; (5 miles).
- First Indian to participate and won a gold medal for India in Belgart Marathon, 2kms race held on 23rd September 2017 at Minsk.
- Panelist at Plenary Session XI: Towards Gender Parity and Empowering Sports through Women, CII, Sports Scorecard 2017 conference held during 6-7 July, 2017 in New Delhi
- Pahuja, M. (2016). Annual Swimming Statistical Bulletin released on 23rd June, 2016.
- First Indian to participate in 24miles Tampa Bay Swim held in Florida, USA- April’2016.
- Resource person Resource person at National Seminar, Sponsored by DGHE, Panchkula, (Haryana) organized by Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Kharkhoda, Sonepat (Haryana) On Emerging Trends in Sports Sciences, Yoga and Physical Education held on 4th Feb, 2017. Gave lecture on “Swimming for Health, Pleasure & Safety”
- Pahuja, M. (2014). Compiled the Annual Statistical Swimming Bulletin 2006 to 2014.
- Pahuja, M. (2012). Effect of Exercise on Various Physiological Systems: Respiratory at workshop on ‘Fitness, Aerobics & Gym Operations’, Daulat Ram College, University of Delhi, 2012.
- Pahuja, M. (2010). Swimming as one of the best Suggested form of Physical Activity, Amity University, 2010.
- Pahuja, M. (2010). Swimming and Health, at School of Educational Sciences, Swami Ramanad Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded, 2010.
- Pahuja, M. (2009). Contributed to the two-day workshop on ‘Revisiting Application Course: Fitness, Aerobics & Gym-Operations’ organised by the department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, University of Delhi, 2008.
- Pahuja, M. (2009). Attended and contributed in National Workshop on ‘Curriculum Design of P.G. courses in Physical Education’, organised by the department of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, University of Delhi, 2009.
- Pahuja, M. (2009). Panellist on ‘Career Prospects in Physical Education’ organised by Uttam Girls’ School, 2009.
- Pahuja, M. (2005). Article ‘Self Motivation: The Magic is Your Attitude towards Life’, Annual Statistical Swimming Bulletin, 2005.
- Pahuja, M. (2004). Article ‘You Can Break the National Record’, Annual Statistical Swimming Bulletin, 2004.
- Pahuja, M. (2004). Article ‘Self Motivation’, Annual Statistical Swimming Bulletin, 2004.
- Pahuja, M. (2003). Article ‘Breathe Better – Swim Faster’, Annual Statistical Swimming Bulletin, 2003.
- Pahuja, M. (2002). Article ‘To Keep Fit, You Have to Protect Your Self from Common Problems’, Annual Statistical Swimming Bulletin, 2002.
- Pahuja, M. (2001). Article ‘Doping Drugs in Sports’, Annual Statistical Swimming Bulletin, 2001.