Admissions to Undergraduate Courses offered in LSR
A large number of students apply to LSR College for admission each year and we hope to make the process smooth and hassle- free. Students who wish to study at LSR can opt for any of the following Honours courses –
- Political Science
For the list presented above, please note that Mathematics and Statistics are B. Sc. Honours
courses. Apart from Honours in Commerce (B.Com)
, the others are B.A. Honours
In addition LSR offers a B.A. Programme
For BA Programme admission, seats are available in the following course combinations:
Economics & Computer-Application
Economics & Mathematics
Computer-Application & Mathematics
History & Computer-Application
For further details on the Admission procedure being followed by the University of Delhi, please see: https://ug.du.ac.in/app/
ECA Admission 2017
is a centralised process being conducted by Delhi University. For updates please check www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=eca-list
LSR also offers Bachelors in Elementary Education
. This is a four-year professional elementary teacher-education programme. Admission to the Programme is through an Entrance Examination conducted by the CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (CIE), at the Main Campus of the University of Delhi. To find out the details, please refer to www.cie.du.ac.in
Conflict Transformation And Peacebuilding (Diploma Programme)
The one year Diploma in Conflict Transformation and Peacebuilding is an integrated programme combining classroom learning, fieldwork and action research. Offered to undergraduate and graduate students, NGO workers, media persons and grassroots’ workers, the course seeks to equip potential peacebuilders with the knowledge, skills and expertise to engage in processes of Peacebuilding. It provides a context for students to build mentoring relationships with renowned practitioners and scholars in the field. Drawing on related developments in the disciplines of peace and conflict studies, sociology, psychology, international relations, development, media studies and economics, the course uses an interdisciplinary approach to explore the causes of, and responses to, conflicts at various levels, including the intra-personal, interpersonal, inter-group, national and international
Wednesday: 07-06-2017. Timing: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
Thursday: 08-06-2017. Timing: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
Friday: 09-06-2017. Timing: 09:00 am to 01:00 pm
Venue: Room No. 08, Ground Floor.
Admission on the basis of Sports
All the applicants are required to fill the online application form available on the Delhi University website portal. The charges for registration will be ₨ 100/- in addition. The applicants are required to upload only self-attested highest sports certificate issues from May 22nd, 2014 to May 21st, 2017 in each sport/game they wish to apply. The admission under sports quota will be based on (a) with sports trial (b) super category direct admission without sports trial. The game wise list of game/sports in each college is given in the information bulletin on the Delhi university website.
The maximum marks being allotted for sports certificate is 40 marks:
- The criteria for marking of sports certificates display marks for different levels of position and/ or participation in various sports competitions is given in information bulletin of Delhi University website.
- Sports Certificate of Invitational / Memorial / Open / Prize Money League / Ranking competitions will not be considered.
- Only the highest Sports Certificate will be considered for Marking.
- The level of competency of the applicant will be determined for those who have achieved distinction only during the preceding three years in those Games/ Sports recognized by AIU /MYAS in which Inter-University Competitions are held and preference given by the colleges.
The maximum 60 Marks for Sports Trial Sports Trial includes Game/ Sport Specific Fitness, Fundamental Skills and Overall Playing Ability.
- The Applicant should go through the notifications issued by the Constituent Colleges and University of Delhi on their Website
- The College should video-graph the Sports Trial.
- The Applicant must secure minimum 30 marks in the Sports Trial to be eligible for admission on the basis of Sports
All the applicants are requested to go through Delhi University website for further information. The college reserves the right to change the number and nature of specific game/ sport and their respective position/ event/ weight category depending upon the availability of applicants at any stage of admission.